[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”28482″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Tulsa, OK
- Part-time, contract basis
- Compensation negotiable
- Candidates with Real Estate License preferred
Elliott’s Estate Sales is dedicated to handling everything from the sale or auction of an estate’s personal belongings, to liquidating tens-of-thousands of feet of commercial equipment and property. We treat our customers with kindness and professionalism throughout the process, which has given us a solid reputation we continually strive to maintain. Our auctions and liquidations are growing in popularity as we lead the way with new technologies that bring new and regular customers to our live and local auctions, estate sales, and commercial liquidations.
The Auctioneer is responsible for facilitating the smooth, efficient, accurate transactions of our onsite auctions. Hours are flexible to meet demands.
Must posses the ability to analyze problem situations in depth; using judgment, discretion, and independence.
This person must be:
– Licensed to conduct auctions in the State of Oklahoma.
– An Oklahoma Real Estate License is strongly preferred, but not required.
– Someone who enjoys auctions.
– Comfortable with technology.
– Good with people.
– Honest and accurate with financial transactions.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
- Supports the mission of Elliott’s Estate Sales.
- Reports directly to Mr. Elliott.
- Attends auctions as scheduled, maintains acceptable personal appearance / hygiene.
- Understands and complies with job performance requirements.
- Demonstrates good judgment in the performance of job duties.
- Supports customer service efforts and initiatives while exhibiting quality customer service behavior.
- Demonstrates kindness, tact, and courtesy toward all customers, family members, colleagues, outside vendors, and other visitors to Elliott’s Estate Sales.
- Treats all matters concerning the company, facilities, staff and customers with strict confidentiality.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][contact-form-7 id=”629″ title=”Contact Us Today”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][/vc_column][/vc_row]